Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Yarrrr.....

The other day I posted an image from Saturated Canary that I colored. I loved coloring her. Today, I attached her to a card. I am considering submitting it to be published. I have never been brave enough, but the talented Steph talked me into trying, so try I will!

Here she is, all gussied up. I actually made a matching envelope as well. I used Heidi Swapp color shine, gold. For the burst of blue behind her I also used color shine, but the teal. I love LOVE her mists. Omgoodness, Imma go broke at this point.
The cork stars are from Jilli Bean Soup. LOVE them. The frame is also. Did you know Walmart is selling Jilli Bean Soup? For totes awesome. Oh, and the words, "hello friend" are from Cosmo Cricket. The papers are Teresa Collins, "Tell Your Story" and Studio Calico, "Hey Day".

I had so much fun with this image. I tried to make sure that she was the focal point of the card, so I didn't add too much distraction around her.

Hope you are inspired! Go, and GET CRAFTY!

No comments:

Post a Comment