Sunday, July 20, 2014

Fabulous Fairies

I discovered another stamp company this week and went ahead and bought a couple to play with. They were so fun to color! Aurora Wings. Check them out!

I am also entering this card into the Sprite Challenge over at the challenge blog for Aurora Wings!! http://aurorawingschallenge.blogspot.com/2014/07/challenge-5-sprite-delight.html#  Be sure to go join, and there is a bonus free image for participating as well! I can't wait to color it up!!

This one in particular is so delightful! I seriously couldn't wait to color her up! I used my copic markers to color her and then popped out the flower she is holding to add more dimension.

So, here is what I created with her! I used paper from Glitz, "Finnley" by Traci Smith. Also used a page from the Daily DIY double sided journaling cards from We R Memory keepers. The frame is from Jilli Bean soup. The stars are from Studio Calico. The other trimmings are Jilli Bean Soup as well as scotch washi tape.


I also colored another image. Love this fairy so much! I colored her using a new-to-me color scheme. I might be in love!! 

So, that's it for now! I hope that you enjoy these and are in some way inspired to get going on a project for yourself! Even if its just coloring!


5 comments:

  1. Your colouring is amazing, and your card really made me smile - she's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by AuroraWings fan page on FB. I'm glad to find your blog. Your coloring on the images are beautiful!! Please check out out challenge blog (http://www.aurorawingschallenge.blogspot.com). The theme is sprites. :D
    Hugs,
    Mitzi xx
    Artist/Owner AuroraWings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card thanks for sharing at Aurora Wings Sprite delight this month Hugs Sandra DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring on both images! Especially love the bright Sprite. So cute and happy in those colors. Perfects DPs, too. Thanks so much for joining our Sprite Delight Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is SO cute ! I love the washi you used , it's really works but not what most would put with that style image. I found this artist this week as well and am so excited with her digis !

    ReplyDelete