Saturday, June 10, 2017

Word Up Weekend!

Hello!! Its that fun time again where you learn how many amazing Stampotique sentiments there are! This project also happens to double as a texture ATC project. I love that Stampotique has ATC swaps every month.  Click the link and join! SO many talented artist participate each month! <3

So for my texture I used texture paste with a stencil (colored the paste with Lindy's) and then I used green flocking on the feathers.
I used Kassa's feather stamps in conjunction with Dina Wakely's flying bird stencil. I water-colored the feathers and then added a touch of flocking to them. Looking at them now, they also could double as ferns. I liked the words from the "barcode" stamp set (stampotique). Not sure why, but the popped out at me.
I tried to get a side view so you can see the texture. I tried to make the paste extra thick too. After not being overly inspired when I started, I really like the end result. I hope whomever I am partnered with likes them a well.
Happy weekend!!!

Ingredients:

Feather (Stampotique)
Barcode Text
Dina Wakely Birds Stencil
Color Box Black Ink
Lindy's Stamp Gang Magical Saker
Studio G Flocking
Dylusions Ink Sprays
Ranger Texture Paste
Faber Castell Gelatos

No comments:

Post a Comment