Saturday, June 3, 2017

June Release and Word Up Weekend

I am back and it is not only Word Up Weekend but we just had another wonderful release at Stampotique! Loads of new, fabulous stamps to be had, but 2 of my favorites are these two feathers.

I also used an older sentiment for my words this weekend. They belong with these feathers, wouldn't you say? I used ink sprays and gelatos for the background here and used gelatos to make the feathers and words pop a bit with just a sprinkling of bling. This card is all wrapped up in whimsy.

Be sure to pop over to the Stampotique website and check out all of our latest images! Happy weekend!

Ingredients:

Color Her Soul: Stampotique
Kassa's Feathers: Stampotique
Tattered Angels Ink Sprays
Faber Castell Gelatol
Color Box Black Ink
Bristol Smooth Paper
Various Sequins and Bling

No comments:

Post a Comment