Monday, August 1, 2016

Time For Another Stampotique ATC swap!

Its that time again! New month, new ATC swap for Stampotique! Lets get this party started! Hop on over to our event here if you are interested!

This month the theme of the swap is, "Sentimental". Choose a sentiment, be it sarcastic, sweet, kind...it doesn't matter. I think we all know what kind of sentiments I prefer....Which is one of the many reasons I love being on this design team!


The stamped sentiment I used is from Stampotique. It is called, "Sarcasm". Told you I loved this company. I think I shall put this on my next job resume. It might win points...you know, for honesty! The background was stamped using the "Circles Cube". It was stamped using glacier white pigment ink from ranger, and then I used Zing embossing powder to make it pop and give it the texture you all know I love. A bit of washi and some bling...all on a background created using Dylusions sprays (I might need to just get a job at Ranger since I use their stuff ALL of the TIME....) The sentiment was colored using Faber Castell Gelatos and a watercolor brush pen. 

I sure hope the recipient of this card enjoys it and gets  a smile from it. Be sure to head over and join us in our ATC swap on FB. All you have to do is make sure you use one of Stampotique's fantastic stamps for your card. Hope to see you there!

Ingredients:

Stamp: Circle Cube
Stamp: Sarcastic
Ranger Pigment Ink, Glacier White
Ranger Archival Black Ink
Dylusions Sprays
Faber Castell Gelatos
Zing Embossing Powder, White
Sequins
Adhesive Pearls


No comments:

Post a Comment