Saturday, March 25, 2017

Word Up!!

I am here again to showcase one of our MANY, many sentiments from Stampotique. This week I jumped back in time just a bit to an older release and played with our Happy Camper sentiment along with our Tee Pee. It always makes me smile.

Of course, I used teals, pinks and purples since they are my favorite and they really feel whimsical. I decided to mirror stamp the tee pee and create a spinner card. Lately, I have really enjoyed creating interactive cards so this was just one more that I was inspired to make. I even broke out my cuddle bug and my spellbinders!

Be sure to check out our Facebook group for many more fun sentiment creations this weekend!!

Ingredients:

Tee Pee: Stampotique
Happy Camper Text
Spellbinders Circle Die
Speelbinders Scallop Die
Dylusions Ink Sprays
Colorbox Ink
Colored Pencils
Dove Blender Pen
Adhesive Gems
Sequins
Enamel Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment