Friday, March 3, 2017

Under The Sea

No, no....this is not a story about a mermaid and a singing crab...this is the story of 2 really fun ATC cards for the latest ATC swap over on the Stampotique FaceBook page.

So, I was talking with another of the design team members about interactive cards so I decided to get started on creating some!!

This month our theme for the ATC swap is, "under the sea".  My first thought was to use our latest mer-creature again but both mer creatures were a bit large for what I was doing, though, now that I think about it....hmmm....I love it when ideas pop into your head at the most random moments.

ANYway....I decided to use a couple of sentiments coupled with our sea creatures. We have so many, but these are the two are the ones I own so these are the guys ready to pee their pants with happiness.


I am really happy with the outcome. I can't wait to create some more and maybe try some other interactive cards.

So the center/outside ATC is one of my favorite Stampotique quotes. Not sure why but it makes me want to giggle. Love the way the squiggle arms and the  bling play with the words of the sentiment.

The second part of the project continues the theme of under the sea as well as peeing your pants. .lol Apparently, we at Stampotique like potty humor...and I approve. If happiness is like peeing then, couldn't YOU just pee your pants? I sure could. Love this seahorse. There are actually more than just this guy. You should check out our shop. 
 And, of course, adorable Octopet fits right in. Also, the squggle arms remind me of sea weed so I keep using it with my sea creatures. Really excited to share these with whomever my partners end up being in the swap. Might even be YOU if you join the swap so head over to FaceBook and join!!
Ingredients:

Octopet: Stampotique
Rudy: Stampotique
Couldn't You Just...: Stampotique
Happiness: Stampotique
Circles Cube: Stampotique
Dylusions Sprays
Colorbox Black Ink
Faber Castell Gelatos
Marvy Watercolor Pen
Tim Holtz Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment