Saturday, March 11, 2017

Messy Evening

My friend Kristy and I haven't gotten together in WAY too long to craft so we did last night. We got SO messy...and it was wonderful. 

We played with spray inks as well as alcohol inks and Yupo paper. 

I actually pulled out some stamps that have been gathering dust for quite some time My Dina Wakely stamps were calling to me!!

I used Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist and created gorgeous paper and then stamped and water-colored Dina's stamp. I also used one of her sentiments. I got this set at Hobby Lobby on clearance. The font and the sentiments are wonderful.
As for the Yupo paper, I really love it and it is so neat how you can continue layering the colors. Kind of mesmerizing. I probably won't buy any more tho. I feel like I can't control the outcome as well as I would like. It IS pretty, though! Can't wait to find a good use for them! 



This post is short and sweet. Hope you enjoy the colors and all! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment