Monday, April 14, 2014

Hoppy Easter!

So, I am not sure if you have heard of "action wobble" before, but it is kind of the latest coolest thing I have seen in a bit! No link yet, but its "coming soon", so keep checking back with us!

I had so much fun using this bunny (D015, Chocolate Bunnies). I stamped this lil guy with pink ink, and then used LT Pink Fuzzy Stuff and cut him out. I affixed him to the card using the action wobble which means that he hops around and wobbles! Its so fun! The fuzzy stuff makes him feel like velvet! 
The card itself is made using the Pop-A-Top 17 (exclusive to The Stamp Doctor) die which is made to coordinate perfectly with Spellbinders, S5-025, Labels 17, the Simple Sentiments 2 and Simple Sentiments stamps sets for the border and sentiment. The brads are ALSO available through The Stamp Doctor. 

Hoppy Spring, and Hoppy Easter to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment