Friday, April 25, 2014

Fairy Tales

So, I seriously love coloring the Fairies from The Stamp Doctor. This particular fairy is called,  Cornflower Fairy (D029 LG). All of them are just beautiful. I really love each one. I love coloring them even more. 

This particular card is actually an ATC (artist trading card). I made 10 identical cards for a swap I will be in this month. I had a lot of fun getting messy with the paints, inks and sprays. The  banner is made with Washi tape. 

I used Copic markers to color the fairy.


ATC's are a great way to express yourself and they can be used almost like trading cards. It is a lot of fun! I hope you are inspired to go get messy and create!

Also, head over to FB and check out the ATC swapping group! Its kind of amazing and fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment