Thursday, January 30, 2014

The Doctor Is In

So for Christmas, my amazing husband got me some more amazing Doctor Who socks. The trouble is, they are about  30...yes, that's right....THIRTY INCHES LONG! Holy cow! and they are only like 3 inches wide? And...apparently my legs are larger than that, haha.
I was so sad, then I decided it would be fun to make Doctor Who arm warmers out of them! And then I would have a pair of socks AND warmers! YAY!!!

This was literally a 5 minute project, guys. I put the socks on my arm, arranged them how I wanted them and then decided how far down to cut across. I put them back on after I cut them and then decided where I wanted the thumb holes.


Viola....arm warmers....Yes. Its literally that simple. However, I will go ahead and hem the thumb holes and the finger holes as well just to make them last longer. That, again, will take about 5 minutes.

Can't wait to wear them out. LOL I am the biggest NERD ever, lol. Enjoy!!


1 comment: