Friday, November 18, 2011

Busy Day!

Its finally here! Thanksgiving break! Noah and I get to spend an entire week doing...doing...sheesh, how am I going to keep this kid entertained for SO MANY DAYS?

So, last night I worked on the tickled pink challenge. I haven't done cards in so long for fun, and it was great! This sketch was fab, just like tickled pink, so I had to! I bought this stamp from them awhile back and finally had a chance to use her. I got brave and did some sewing and I kinda like how it turned out.
Remember when I made the indian costume for Noah? Today was the big day! He got to wear it to school! He was SO happy to get to have Thanksgiving Appreciation Day. There were LOTS of indians...just 2 of his classmates decided to be pilgrims. It was a blast and the costume held up all day long, even if his wasn't the nicest one. Hehe. 

Oh, and remember this scarf? I totally got to wear it today. Woots! So that was my day! I hope you enjoy, and can't wait to see what the holidays have in store!! Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

9 comments:

  1. Cass the card is awesome. I just posted my TP entry as well. I love the pics of Noah, he makes such a cute indian

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.o girlie I love this!
    Thnx for playing with us at TPS challenges!!
    I'm so happy you are making cards and getting in the crafty groove again! I love your stuffs so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Those papers are lovely! And, wow, Kellita looks marvelous with blue hair! Amazing coloring! Glad you got brave with the stitching, too - it's the perfect touch! Your little one is adorable! Great job with the costume... looks like they had fun! Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your take on the sketch, It's beautiful!!! thank you for joining our challenge at Tickled Pink Stamps this week, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Your card and the indian costume are gorgeous!!! You´re so talented!!!
    Thank you for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Cass! I just love the colors! Noah makes the cutest Indian ever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous work with both the card and the costume! What a sweet little indian you got there! Great colouring of the image and fab take on the sketch
    Thanks for joining us at TPS this week and good luck
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  8. wowee, I love it - the blue hair is just gorgeous! thanks for joining us this week at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute card!!! Thanks for joinings us this week at Tickled Pink Stamps!

    ReplyDelete