Saturday, July 15, 2017

Fantastic Fabric ATCs

This month for the ATC swap over at Stampotique we tried to come up with something a little bit different. So, I asked my husband to give me ideas. He said, "What about fabric?" Still high off my banner for the blog hop I said, "Yes! That is perfect!" So back to my scrap fabric stash I went.

I recently ordered a few new stamps from Stampotique and this puppy was needing to be on this ATC....and...given his position....I thought the, "pull my finger" stamp was just about perfect.

The only paper used on this ATC was for the back (stampted ATC back) and the dog and sentiment. The rest is fabric, interfacing, thread and twine. Oh, and a bit of acrylic paint and watercolor. I really hope that my partners enjoy these.
Additionally, it is Word Up Weekend once again over at Stampotique so..."Pull My Finger"....::snicker:: These ATCs were a blast to make so maybe in the future I will create more. Fabric is just as fun as paper, and we ALL know how I feel about paper!
Happy weekend, happy sentiments and...you know...if you gotta....pull my finger!

INGREDIENTS:
Floating Dog: Stampotique
"Pull My Finger": Stampotique
Various Joann Fabric Fabrics
Tim Holtz Twine
Color Box Ink
Faber Castell Gelatos

No comments:

Post a Comment