Wednesday, July 19, 2017

SDC 278 Use Some Kind Of Tape

Or, as I like to call them, WASHI TAPE WONDERS! Seriously. I have half a dresser drawer of washi tape that doesn't get used nearly enough anymore. SOOO, I am in love with this challenge. Did you know we also had a new release this month over at Stampotique? This has to be one of my FAVE releases. So many wonderful pieces of art to play with!

It is a bit more busy than anticipated but it is sooo sweet so how can you be upset, right? I used 4 different kinds of washi tape and then stamped our new hastag stamps over a stenciled background.This new little angel girl is also one of our latest release stamps. I colored her with soft colored pencils. Wanted it to be soft and sweet, just like the image. 
I really hope the recipient of this envelope is happy. It is to make her happy. I love having a few pen pals now. Pen pals are awesome! Annnnnd having a pen pal gives you a reason to create MAIL ART!!! See how that works together? ;)

Please make sure to check out the other design team members for their wonderful creations and break out some Washi tape of your own!! We want to see how creative you can be! Happy taping!

Ingredients:

Angel Girl (Stampotique)
Hashtags (Stampotique)
Hanging Hearts (Stampotique)
Americana Acrylic Paint
Color Box Black Ink
Various Washi Tape
Crayola Colored Pencils
Star Stencil

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this mail art piece, great work Cassandra :) xo Cheetarah

    ReplyDelete