Friday, May 9, 2014

Teacher Appreciation Week: Day 5

Last day. In my opinion, I saved the best for last. Need I say S'more?

Yeah...it was lame...I know. Just say it. Seriously can't help myself. A week of puns!

Since Noah goes to a Christian school, I thought this label was appropriate with the verse from the book of Proverbs about teaching.

This bag wasn't as nice looking. The label is made for a clear baggie, but I used the other three of my paper bags.

In each bag is a Hershey's chocolate bar and in a plastic bag there are 2 marshmallows and 4 gram crackers for the teachers to make some microwave s'mores. YUM....Nothing says appreciation like a s'more.

All of the ingredients, save the marshmallows, came from the Dollar Tree. I happened to have a fresh bag of marshmallows on hand so that was a freebie...ish...

Thank you teachers for ALL that you do...the big and the small. 

No comments:

Post a Comment