Thursday, May 22, 2014

Scrappy Summer Days

So, I am so far behind in my scrapbooking that I am hanging my head in shame. I literally....am still working on last year's book for Noah. I am planning a new format for the next few years of Noah's life. One book a year is a bit much I think.

Ahh, the ice cream man. He is not a favorite of mine, but for sure there is nothing a kid loves to hear more than the sound of an ice cream man on a hot, summer day. Our ice cream man is quite shady....

That being said, I created this page using the paper pack, "from me to you" from pebbles. I LOVE this paper pad. I am sure it is not going to last long. The letters are Thickers and frame is a free die cut that I found and cut with my cricut. the paper bag flowers were made by the talented Lizzie.
 This page I took more time doing. Not sure why. Just me and my lil man hangin out in the hammock. The paper used here is Maggie Holmes from Crate Paper. I used tattered angels ink spray and a mask to create the pattern over the words for the background paper. The hexagons, feathers and arrow die cuts are from pinterest...some more freebies that I found. The "Lazy Days" was a free printable from "U-printables" The letters for "Hangin" were from the dollar spot at Target.
 I seriously can not believe my lil man is going in to second grade. I also can't believe I never got this page done before today. Yeesh. First day of first grade. "sigh". For this page I used the paper, "from me to you" from pebbles again.  Just for the record, I grew up with a rotary phone in my home until I was like 8? So...I can dig this paper. The letters are, again, Thickers and the "Hello" printable is another from Uprintables. Had a lot of fun with this page and tried not to over-work it.

So, happy first day of summer break to everyone in our Sumner County district, and to everyone else, hope you have many happy summer projects and can't wait to see them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment