Monday, May 5, 2014

Teacher Appreciation Week: Day 1

This week is teacher appreciation week, so I will bring to you a simple, quick tip for sending appreciation to school with your munchkin.

My goal for each day this week is to do something simple, but useful. Nothing worse than giving a teacher "another" mug, or "another" apple. Wanted to do something they could use in one way or another each day.

Today I am going to show you a SUPER quick, SUPER cheap appreciation gift for Monday.

I found this adorable printable on pinterest and then attached one to a pair of scissors from the Dollar Tree for each of Noah's 3 teachers. The scissors are actually very good quality for being 1 dollar.

Hoping each teacher gets a kick out of the pun, and that they feel appreciated.






1 comment:

  1. Great minds think alike. For day one I gave Jack's teacher a Hershey bar wrapped up cute. I gave her a pack of gum today with a funny saying. I have a basket of use full school supplies for tomorrow and I couldn't find any cute sayings. I think I will use this. The little basket just has dry erase markers, scissors and post it notes in it. So I think this is perfect.

    ReplyDelete