Monday, May 14, 2012

Smas*ing good weekend

I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. I was woken up to an adorable 5 year old trying to sneak into the kitchen who was very disappointed that he couldn't reach the cereal to make me breakfast. SO FREAKIN ADORABLE. Love that kid.

He also made  me a lego purse. Very chic. All the celebrities are wearing them now. ;) I was touched that he was willing to share his precious legos with me!! 
Before mother's day, though, on Saturday, I was able to get SMASH*Y! Woo!! I am not sure how I am feeling about these pages, but I had fun creating them and that's what really matters is the journey. All of the images were free on pinterest.com and google.com. The clips, of course, are Smash* brand, and I can't remember the brand of the pocket. The flair was from a prize I won over at Smash*aholics on Facebook. Then some randome elements. Even pleated some Target brand paper tape. Woots. Hope you enjoy! 


4 comments:

  1. I think your SMASH pages look amazing, in fact SMASH*ing hehe! Thank you so much for linking up to my post this week. HOW adorable is your little guy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your SMASH pages! Phantom of the opera is great and the peacock is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its awesome, so many goodies to look at!

    ReplyDelete