Friday, May 25, 2012

Crafty-ness!

Yay! I was able to enter two more challenges this week! Its a record! Haha!

This first card I made was for Cupcake Crafts, "book lover". I used an image that I can't remember anything about. All I know is, its adorable and perfect for the challenge. I colored her with mostly copic markers. I also used a page ripped from a book  and some Recollections papers and other various things.
 This second card I did for Card Makin Mamas. I wanted to make a masculine card with this free image I found the other week, and I had some paper from Colorbok that matched it divinely, so of course, I had to make the card. I punched another piece of book paper for the challenge, "feeling punchy" and also cut out the word "father" from the same book.
Thanks so much for coming out! Sorry this post is sorta short. I am on my way out the door. Hugs and stay crafty!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and great image,thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week.
    Hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cassandra, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your details are perfect. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at cupcake craft this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your masculine card, it looks great! Thanks for playing along with CMM!

    ReplyDelete