Saturday, May 20, 2017

Word Up Weekend!

Its the weekend....and I need coffee...I imagine most of you do as well.  This time around for Word Up Weekend I created a ATC using one of our new release sentiments. It is so perfect and I believe I will find myself using it a lot.

For the ATC itself, I used Yupo paper and alcohol inks. This side of the paper was originally my mess up but the more I looked at the design the more it grew on me. I also liked that they were colors outside of my normal theme. And guys, can you believe that I pulled out my VELLUM?!?! WOW!! I colored this lil guy with gelatos as well.
Really enjoyed creating this card and can't wait to make more projects with this fun and quirky sentiment! Have a great weekend guys!!

Ingredients Used:

Smile, Stampotique
Phrase Cube #2, Stampotique
Yupo Paper
Tim Holtz Alcohol Ink
Faber Castell Gelatos
Color Box Black Ink
Ranger Archival Black Ink
Vellum

No comments:

Post a Comment