Sunday, April 6, 2014

Smashing* Weekend

So yesterday, I got to go and play with my new friend, Kristy again. Its great having papercrafting buddies. I ended up doing 4 more pages in my cutesy style Smash*book from K & Company. I am using that book to document all of my crafty exploits and interests.

This first page is Myself, Lizzie and Ken Oliver from Spellbinders. We had a lot of fun together in the short time we had. Might have gotten into trouble for spending too much time looking for coffee.
 Lizzie and I went out on Friday to get ice cream and ran across this awesome little store called the Buffalo Exchange. Its used and eclectic clothing and items. They were actually having their anniversary when we went in so we got fun stickers, pins and postcards for free.  Oh, and there's a picture of Lizzie and I with The Stamp Doctor van!
 The traveling alone was amazing. I got to see the Hoover Dam, The Grand Canyon and Las Vegas all in one day. How lucky am I? On the way home I saw the Mountains and sunrise from my plane in Colorado before heading home. I slept the rest of the way after Colorado after a SUPER early wake up call...like 4 am...Blah. Who knows what I missed, but I was bushed.
 All my luggage tags and plane information, and one more Buffalo Exchange postcard. Oh...and I *might* have "forgotten" to turn in my key-card.....I made this pocket out of a paper bag and stamped it and decorated it.

 I have to be one of the luckiest people in the world. Getting to travel from time to time to share my love of crafting with other people. Its a blast and I can't wait to see what the rest of the year has in store! Hope my pages inspired you!

Also, on a completely different note, if you like sales and freebies, head over to the Zap Pow Facebook page and check out our latest release and sales! Also, a contest for 3 freebies!

Have a great rest-of-your-Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment