Sunday, January 5, 2014

Trust In Miracles

Back in business after a long holiday break that looks to be extending thanks to Mother Nature. If she has her way we may not see school again until Wednesday here in TN. That being said we are very lucky compared to those who are living up North.

I have a cheerful card for you today. I made this card for the Stamp Doctor using the Cornflower Fairy. I love the butterflies and fairies the Stamp Doctor Carries. I had a lot of fun coloring her.


I used paper from the Simple Stories paper pack, "Vintage Bliss". I am IN LOVE with this paper pack. Omgoodness. I will cry when I finish the pack. Did you know the Doctor also sells Washi Tape? Yeah, the wood and flowers on the bottom right are also from the Stamp Doctor. I love the quality. Its legit Washi, not that strange plastic tape. 

I had a lot of fun making this card and I hope that it brings a bright spot to your day! Happiest New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment