Friday, January 13, 2012

Snow Day

Yay for snow days! Glad I got my stuff done yesterday, though, the snow has already melted here. Silly TN. ::shakes head::

Today I made 2 cards for 3 different challenges that I really wanted to enter and hadn't had a chance to in awhile.

This first card I made for Card Makin Mamas and Cupcake Craft Challenges. The theme for both blogs was, "something new". What's more new than a baby? I have a friend that is pregnant with her first and it happens to be a girl...Thought I would also TRY something new on this card. I left white space...well...white space with bling...but that's not the point. I am very much a filler. I don't make cards with white backgrounds. No, really. Ask anyone that's ever seen a card I have made, haha. SOO, I had this old stamping bella image and a sentiment from I *think* Stampin Up!, but don't quote me on that. It was a RAK and I can't remember for the life of me.
This second and hopefully not last card for today is for Some Odd Girls "bling" challenge. The challenge was to use at least 2 types of bling. So, I pulled out the gems and blinged up the sentiment, and then dug out my lime green stickles and gave Balloon Kaylee's shirt and balloons some sparkle, as well as the polka-dots on the background paper. LOVE stickles. ::sigh::

So, here they are! I really hope you enjoy! 

3 comments:

  1. ZOMG! I love these! Way to bring back the Bellas!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely cards :) Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenges this week and good luck - Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Balloon Kaylee looks so great in those colors! love the "hi" on the side too! Thanks for being ODD with us at SOG this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete