Sunday, February 7, 2016

ATC Madness!

Lately I have been loving ATC swapping. For those who don't know, ATC is an artist trading card. I have always loved creating these small pieces of art to share. I joined a group called ATC Swap-a-palooza on facebook and have been swapping like crazy. Thought I would share some of my projects with you from those swaps.

This post will be picture heavy, but that's okay. ;) Right?

This was created using a Dina Wakely stamp, Tim Holtz stencil, Ranger texture paste and gelatos. I LOVE using gelatos. They are like playing with butter! The challenge for this ATC was "anything goes". Loved the bright colors!
I went with a more muted palate for this ATC. The theme was, "found poetry". I cut the words poem and poetry from a dictionary, and cut words from a magazine. I used the same stamp and texture paste, as well as gelatos. The stencil was from Stencil Girl and I added some adhesive pearls. 

So this was a bird ATC challenge, and I have been super excited to use these Tim Holtz birds. I used a Tim holtz stencil and Ranger texture paste, Dylusions and Gelatos from Faber Castell. This one was kind of difficult for me. Not sure why, but LOVE the outcome!

So these cards are for a swap in another group called Papermoon Paper Crafts and More. The theme was to create 3 cards with favorite quotes. I was feeling particularly snarky when I made these and I think they turned out great. The quotes are from Dyane Reavlry . I used all kids of paper, my faber castell gelatos and mixed media. I haven't sent these and hope my partner likes them when I do. I sure did. 



Hope these are inspiring or amusing! It has been fun getting back into swapping. It is very nice to receive something other than bills and junk fliers in the mail from time to time! Have a great week!!

1 comment: