Saturday, July 27, 2013

Scraplicious!

Man, do I love getting back to what I love! Scrappin, paper and friends. The summer is almost done and we are just getting into the spirit of things, but that's okay.

Yesterday, we met up with Heather  and hung out. We had a blast. We went to the fountains and let the boys run their energy out and had a picnic. Afterwards we did a little shopping for the mamas. When we got home, the boys played hard while mamas scrapped hard.

I admit it. Smash* has taken over my life and its been hard to face Noah's 6th scrapbook. After the CK Convention last weekend, I got so much new paper and saw so many new fresh ideas....it was truly good for the soul.

I managed to get three pages scrapped at Heather's house yesterday. For me, that's good. I usually run out of steam and can't make myself finish.

 I need to add the date to this last page still...

This morning, my boys went to the Lowes Build And Grow Clinic and I stayed behind to get some more scrappin done. Managed to get 2 more pages done. I wasn't sure I liked the "have no fear" page, but its growing on me. We are our own worst critics.

Hope you have an inspired weekend and make lots of memories worthy to be scrapped, smashed or shot!


1 comment:

  1. Love your pages , you have inspired me to scrap again. Just need to print some photos.

    ReplyDelete