Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Spring time and puffy clouds

Oh, my goodness! It took long enough for the weather to decide what season it was, but it looks like warmer weather will be here to stay...for the moment. Home today; day two; with my lil guy. Fever of 102.2. ::sigh:: He escaped ALL of the terrible illnesses almost all winter...and now...a few days before the LEGO kids fest (which is already paid for) he gets sick. Oh, well. It can't be helped.

So, I took today to finally finish my March section in my 365 smash*. I also took the opportunity to enter the paper issues challenge, which is, "up in the clouds". I had some scrap paper that someone sent me a couple of years ago that had some adorable puffy clouds, and then I had cut out this cute airplane from the Basic Gray package of some of my embellies. Couldn't throw away the packaging. Yes. I am cassandra...and I am a craft hoarder. ::sigh:: But, I am super glad I did! I love this page!

The little arrow on the top right of the left page, and the little folder on the bottom left of the right page pull open to reveal even more goodies.

The chipboard arrows, and the teal and orange letters all came from Paper Issues. I can't wait to order again. So much cuteness!!

Hope spring has sprung wherever you all are as well! Hopefully my cherry tree will be blooming soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment