Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Back on the "horse"

So, Smash*booking has taken over my life. Oh, wow. I love it...but it also means that I have gotten entirely behind in my actual scrap-booking. I went to Walmart and got some pictures printed (some of which I had to sign a release for? Guess I am just "that good?"). 

I can honestly say, scrapbooking is a lot harder for me than it used to be, no thanks to Smash*booking. I got through 3 pages, hated the third, started a fourth and froze....BRAIN FART. Yeah. I gotta get back into the groove!!! Oi. 

I do like how these two turned out, though. Trying to mix my styles....::sigh::


I also got to do a photo shoot this weekend for the first time in...I can't remember the last time I did a shoot?   My husband surprised me while we were wrapping up and brought my son out to the farm so I got to shoot a few of him as well. Who needs school pics? lol 


And this stud, who apparently LOVED the camera. Bahaha. He kept doing this to me and trying to smell the camera. Crack me up. 

Have a beautiful Tuesday, all!


1 comment:

  1. I always love seeing your smashing but GIRL these pages are amazing! And that horse haha, what a photo, classic. xx

    ReplyDelete