Saturday, September 2, 2017

Word Up Mail Art

Howdy! Back again with some more wise words and some fun mail art for Word Up Weekend over at Stampotique! I used this new stamp from our release yesterday, "Dog and Kittens". I think the recipient is going to like this image a lot. I used the sentiment from Quotes #1 because I found it amusing with the dog's expression with having the cats hanging all over him.


I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks to watercolor the envelope and the image both. A few splatters for some character. I love using messy splatters. 

I really hope the recipient is happy to receive this envelope and the ATCs that will go in it. Be sure to hop over to our Facebook page to see more Word Up Weekend goodies!

Ingredients:

Dog and Kitties: Stampotique
Quotes #1:Stampotique
Circled Lines: Stapotique
Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Abandoned Coral, Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers
Le Pen Black Pen
Color Box Ink
Acrylic Gesso

No comments:

Post a Comment