Saturday, November 12, 2016

Word Up Weekend, "La De Frickin Dah!"

I am pretty sure that you know how much I love snarky sentiments by now. This post will be no exception. I recently ordered some more stamps from Stampotique and just HAD to create a card using some of my new images.

Over at the Stampotique Facebook page we are working on Word Up Weekends, which, essentially means that since we LOVE our sentiments we are sharing project with you that use just that! Sometimes its hard to come up with sentiments for a project. That is why we took the hard work out of it for you!

I have been drooling over Rudy the seahorse for quite some time and finally had to buy him. I had a watercolor paper already made that just seemed perfect for him. And, of course, a snarky sentiment, also from Stampotique.
I really love the contrast of the brights with the black. makes everything just pop right off the page! You should head over to Stampotique and see how many other wonderfully silly sentiments they have! Seriously! Additionally, you should check out our Facebook page for more inspiration!

Ingredients:

Rudy (Stampotique)
Well, La De Frickin' Dah! (Stampotique)
American Crafts Paper (Target Dollar Spot)
Dylusions Ink Sprays
Ranger Archival Black Ink
Twine
Adhesive Sequins
3L Adhesives/Home and Hobby (foam dots and permanent runner)

No comments:

Post a Comment