Wednesday, November 16, 2016

SDC 261, Switch It up!

This time around at Stampotique we are switching it up....LITERALLY!

Stampotique has so many amazing creatures and people in their vast stamp collection. This time around we want you to switch it up. Put a human head on a creature, or, put a creature head on a human. This was a really fun challenge! What a great way to mix up and use stamps you already own!

I used Bat Boy's Body and used Goat Monster's head. They actually go very well together! I used my watercolor pencils and colored me new creation. The sentiment is also Stampotique. I  used my watercolor/spray ink technique to create the background and used Hanging Hearts to round it off. A bit of doodling and this card was ready to roll.

Be sure to check out all of the other design team members' creations. This challenge brought out the WILD side in everyone!

Until next time!!

Ingredients:

Bat Boy (Stampotique)
Goat Monster (Stampotique)
Just Keep On (Stampotique)
Hanging Hearts (Stampotique)
Dylusions Ink Sprays
Adhesive Gems
Ranger Archival Black Ink
Watercolor Pencils
Bristol Smooth Surface Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment