Wednesday, July 13, 2016

SDC #252

So, I am THRILLED to be announcing that I am have been chosen as a member of the Design Team for the company, Stampotique Original Stamps. I am thrilled, humbled, and  excited beyond belief. 

This is my first challenge as a member of the team and I had a lot of fun with it. The theme of the challenge is, "Party". When I think party, I think banners! I love creating banners. I made this one a mini banner, but I was thinking this is the perfect size to take to work for someone who has a small desk area or a cubicle. Cause work parties need to happen more. 


I had a lot of fun creating this. Did I mention that? I used the stamp, Bat Boy for the character as well as the stamp, "keep on keeping on". I figure, if you are celebrating you NEED to keep on keeping on, right? I colored the adorkable Bat Boy with watercolor pencils. 

I created new paper out of some old paper stacks I had. I used Authentique, "Latest and Greatest" and My Mind's Eye, Jubilee. Then, I created a mess with Dylusions sprays and water and water colored the already patterned paper for an awesome pop.  
I used water brushes and watercolor pencils on smooth watercolor paper with my stamped Bat Boys. 

The center uses Plushy, who is wearing Bat Boy's hat. The sentiment here is a free silhouette file I had. What a day indeed if these two showed up at your party! I also used Hanging Hearts along the top of this panel. 
The swirls of paper are also free Silhouette files. The circles and scallops were cut using my spellbinders dies and my cuddle bug. Still like old school.  

So here I am, world!! Partying down like its 1999! Be sure to head over to meet my other team mates (links on the left bar) and be sure to participate in this fun challenge! 1 week left so, hurry!

Ingredients:

Stamp: Bat Boy
Stamp: Plushy
Authentique "Latest and Greatest" Paper
My Mind's Eye "Jubilee" Paper
Ranger Dylusions Sprays
Ranger Texture Paste
Dylusions Triangle Stencil
Spellbinders Circle Dies
Spellbinders Scallop Dies
American Craft Eyelets


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous Banner, love the patterns and colours and Bat Boy and Plushy in his hat looks wonderful

    Jools x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Banner, love the patterns and colours and Bat Boy and Plushy in his hat looks wonderful

    Jools x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve your banner and what fab design, so glad you have joined the team, welcome :D

    ReplyDelete