Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Feelin Just A Bit Shabby

So awhile back, my brother and sister-in-law started a small business creating home goods from reclaimed materials. Its called Oh, So Shabby. Check em out. They have some neat items!

That being said, the other day I was asked by them if I would like to sell some of my items there and of COURSE I jumped at the chance. The last couple of days I have been working to get some things created that would match their style.





I am hoping that this will be a positive thing for both parties. Excited to see how it goes! And a little nervous. Its one thing to create things, its another to get people to pay for it, haha. I am sure I will be back with more items this week and next.

Hope this inspires you to get crafting! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment