Friday, October 18, 2013

Smash* It Up!

Its about time, right? I have been crafting SO HARD but not much that I can share at the moment so its really nice to be able to create something to share with you all! Got all caught up on September and October in my Smash* 365.

I got to hang out with Heather today. Twice in one week. Heather and I got together with Sanwanya for the first time ever this weekend, then I got to craft with Heather today! Nuts!

Sooooo......Heather's Smash*book is on the right.....hers has as many pages left as I do....miiiine....its the one on the left....SO FLIPPING BIG!!!! Still have to get through New Year's EVE!

So, here are the pages I got done today: 





Hope you all are having a great beginning to your week-end! Ours is looking busy again! Yay, more stuff to Smash*! Ha!


1 comment:

  1. Love the pics and I love getting to craft with you, you keep me motivated and inspired and it was an added bonus to finally get to meet Sanwanya!!!

    ReplyDelete